OK, some time ago I was chatting to Nicholas and about music (amongst other things) and encouraged him to get this going … which he never did. So here goes. You should know the rules by now, only we’re not interested in what people don’t know about you, because (due to the nature of the last round of TAG) everybody now by default already knows some things about you that they didn’t before.
So … you’re about to embark on a road trip to a theme party. You’re only allowed 5 CD’s, 3 essential items and are prompted to take along one outrageous/stupid item of clothing that you have to wear at the theme party to make you stand out (you must currently be in possession of this item of clothing). Do this and then TAG 5 people.
My CD collection:
- TOOL – Lateralus (not really meant for road tripping, I know, but one album you have to listen from start to end before you pass)
- Sepultura – Nation
- System Of A Down – Steal This Album
- Corvus Corax – Live auf dem Wäscherschloss
- Slipknot – Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)
- Fresh underwear (if it’s plural, does it count as more than one item?)
…and I’d take along my bright orange fring t-shirt for the party (the one with the letters falling off).
nicharry you’re it for not starting this earlier
wikidknickers you’re it … obviously
stii you’re it for accusing me of being a lazy blogger
absolutwillie you’re it for tagging me in the previous round
charl_vn you’re it, because you’ll prolly end up road trippin’ with me anyway and I’d like a heads up as to what we’re going to listen to during your half of the trip.
Now go forth and TAG.